Monday, 2 May 2011

New updates are definitely on their way...

I've been on holiday this week, and have run over 14 hours worth of D&D for my groups, meaning there is a LOT to document. The main bulk of it is for the Post War Natives, and I shall be telling of their battles with Gor'Kuul in the form of the Nordvyrr's saga, written about them based on the visions received by their shaman of the battle and the trials leading to it.

I have nearly finished writing up the last game report for Ormid and the gang, but I am feeling quite sleepy at the moment, and I have nearly dinged level 84 on WoW, so I can't see me getting it done tonight. Tomorrow is a distinct probability though.

Thanks for your patience. I hope the wait is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.