Using My Monsters

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Blank Power Cards

I did it. I unsubscribed from Dungeons and Dragons Insider, and as of October 15th this year, will no longer have access to the Character Builder. To my surprise, almost all my players have been quite supportive of this move, even though it means a lot more work for them when they are creating and levelling up their characters. So, I have worked on some blank power card templates, as well as some for magical items. 


They are in a variety of formats, though the .html and .pdf are not editable.

I actually use the Magic Set Editor for producing my power cards, and if you fancy getting it, the link I just posted back there will see you right. To make cards like those I make you will need the Ander's MSE Template, which should be available HERE.

Anyway, I hope this helps.


1 comment:

What do you think? Let me know.