Sunday, 1 July 2012

Edition Wars Data Burst

Really rather interesting little bit of analysis of Google data regarding searches for D&D / Pathfinder


I personally reckon that Wizards would be better served creating new stuff for all existing editions of D&D than searching for a perfect new edition. However, I also understand that we will be having to keep umbrellas up to protect ourselves from porcine poop before this happens. A shame really. 

On another note, I have finished the conversion of S1 to 4e. Once the weekender is done, I will post a link to a copy of my conversion notes, though without a copy of the original, or, at least, This 3.0 Conversion, it will be next to useless! I'll try to remember to cut and paste in the stats for the monsters I converted too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.