Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Toughen Up - Three New Feats For Living Constructs

Firstly, once again, sorry for the lack of updates. My life situation was critically hit recently, and I am afraid I have not had much time or motivation to write or game. However, I do have tons of stuff already written, and so, shall hopefully get that posted up whilst I am getting a Remove Affliction cast on my RL concerns. 

Anyway, let's forget all that, and look at these; three feats from the Duodrone race I have created. These are of interest because they are not unique to that strange species, and can be taken by any Living Construct PC. Let me know what you think, and as  always, real play feedback is always appreciated! 


Greater Fortification
Prerequisite: Improved Fortification Feat, Constitution 25
Benefit: When you would be hit by a Critical Hit, roll 1d20. On a roll of 15 or less, the triggering hit is a normal hit instead.

Improved Fortification
Prerequisite: Living Construct, 21st level or higher
Benefit: When you would be hit by a Critical Hit, roll 1d20. On a roll of 10 or less, the triggering hit is a normal hit instead.

Lesser Fortification
Prerequisite: Living Construct, 11th level or higher
Benefit: When you would be hit by a Critical Hit, roll 1d20. On a roll of 5 or less, the triggering hit is a normal hit instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.