Using My Monsters

Wednesday, 15 May 2013

Akulzar "Twice Risen" - Level 24 Solo Controller (Leader)

Ormid and the gang are midway through their battle with the Blue Lord. Things are tricky at the moment, but I have (more than they do) confidence that they will somehow manage to defeat the dread wyrm, and claim its amazing hoard for themselves - as well as its bone marrow. However, I have asked the players about the possibility of hunting down the Lich that slumbers beneath the dracane's chambers, and they have, unanimously, told me where to go.

However, I had already statted the ancient horror up, and so, present to you now the foul Akulzar "Twice Risen"...maybe you can get your players to take him on? 


(Remember, there is a +12 modifier to the stat mods shown above)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.