Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Roll20 - Too Awesome For Words

With a little one on the way, and a new job starting soon, I am going to find time to game increasingly difficult to secure - or at least, time for face to face gaming. So, I have been looking into the alternatives, bearing in mind one thing - I am terrible at many things technology wise.

So, I was more than a little happy to find Roll20 a site that is geared to enable roleplaying over the interwebs. It has some lovely features, such as dynamic lighting, fog of war, and if you have one, the ability to use Google Hangouts. I've subscribed (it's  a modest price), and hope to make use of it over the coming months. It's free to use (although some features are disabled, and you will have to contend with ads), so give it a look. I loves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.