Monday, 19 May 2014

Bloodhulk Giant (Level 9 and Level 23 Brute)


There is something very satisfying about a nice simple brute, and the 3.5 Bloodhulk is such a beast. I won't lie, these things are due to appear in one of my home campaigns fairly soon, which is why I statted them up. However, something about them appealed to me, and I felt the need to share. If you want to see the original stats, you can find them on Page 20 of the 3.5 D&D Monster Manual IV.



As always, the total ability modifiers must include half the monster's level (rounded down) - so the 23rd Level beasts Strength mod is actually +36. And, just in case you are wondering, Fortification is a flat percentage chance that a critical hit scored against the monster is negated (becoming a normal hit instead). I have made up some feats and items that allow adventurer's to reduce this value.


Obviously, the art at the top was done by an actual artist and not me.

1 comment:

What do you think? Let me know.