Thursday, 26 June 2014

Umbral Blot (Blackball) - Level 27 Elite Controller

Sorry for the lack of material lately. I've been on a run of nights, and have not exactly been feeling quite myself. However, I'm back (for now), and have one of the oddest and most badass monsters from D&D's crazy history - the Umbral Blot. Originally the Blackball in "basic" D&D, this nasty beastie was revamped a number of times, the last one being in the 3.0 Epic Level Handbook. For those of you that don't know, this is basically an animated Sphere of Annihilation, that can seek you out rather than waiting to be pushed at you. 

Like I said, horrible. 

Umbral Blots - Easiest monster to draw ever!


Add +13 to all the ability mods shown to get their total value!


I don't own the copywrite on the art used, or the original monster converted by me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.