Thursday, 8 October 2015

Flail Snail - CR 7 (Large Monstrosity)

Yep, I'm totally aware that 5e stats for these monsters are already available in a number of books and sites. However, for my games (these guys appear on a random encounter table for one of my campaigns) they didn't come close enough to the original, 1st Edition AD&D version - the one with the shiny shell that could make your spell casters mess up big time, and which got upset in bright light - so I statted up my own version. Being nice, and wanting to share, I thought I would stick it on here, so you have, if nothing else, another variant on the ones already out there.

Enjoy!

" Ah hell no! I am NOT being killed by a sodding Flail Snail. Not cool dude...not coooool!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.