Thursday, 5 November 2015

A Long Time Ago....Some of an Epic 3.5 Campaign I Ran...

I loved 3.5, though the maths was wonky, and you needed a degree in metaphysics to understand the many abilities and traits of your characters, and how they all interacted, stacked and modified one another. As a GM it was simultaneously brilliant and frustrating. Towards the end of its life, I gathered the greatest heroes of my campaign world, and sent them on a suicidal, reality saving mission into the past. At least one of them (Keenar, a Taurgaryn warrior) fell to the Chaos Spawn, and when we left them, things were looking grim....

....That was almost 11 years ago, as the file was last edited on the 4th December, 2004...

We never have finished that adventure....yet....

Anyway, below is a link to the adventure, in all of its wonky 3.5 Epic level mentalness. I hope you enjoy it, even if only as a burst of nostalgia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.