Using My Monsters

Friday, 19 February 2016

Juggernaut - Huge Monstrosity (CR 14)

The Juggernaut is one of those monsters that I have always wanted to make use of, and somehow, never did. I loved it in the original Temple of Elemental Evil, and later, when I ran a 4e conversion of the Tomb of Horrors, noticed there was one in there....not that they got that far. I vaguely remember having one ready to roll out and grind my player's characters into paste in an adventure set in a Lich' lair, but again, they somehow never ran into (or unfortunately, under) it.

Bah!

Fortunately, I have plenty of new opportunities to unleash one (or more) of these on my current players - although that requires me to get it converted....

...DONE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.