Thursday, 12 May 2016

Death Lance - Rare Weapon (Requires Attunement)

I first remember reading about these things in Homeland, and then in Drow of the Underdark. The PUG are going to be tangling with the Dwaer'Syth soon (my world's drow), so I converted them to 5e so I could make sure their horror goes on. Here are the stats.

image at http://www.trollandtoad.com/p115022.html
Not exactly how I imagine it, but the closest I could find!


*    *    *

Dwaer Death Lance (Rare weapon. Requires Attunement)

This +1 (+1 bonus to attack and damage rolls) Lance is made from foul, mottled metals, and inflicts +4 (1d8) Necrotic damage per hit. On a critical hit, the Lance inflicts an additional 17 (5d6) Necrotic damage and the target gains 1d2 levels of Exhaustion (D.C. 16 Fortitude save allowed to halve the additional necrotic damage and to avoid accumulating exhaustion)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.