Wednesday, 24 August 2016

Scare (Illusion Cantrip)

I needed this spell for a monster conversion I am doing, and was surprised not to find it anywhere. Anyway, here you go - an at-will, 1 round fear spell that you can spam again and again if you want!

*    *    *

Credit: http://reallifeglobal.com
The illusion of me running at you clad only in my pants (UK version) is truly the vilest of all illusory terrors!

Scare
Illusion Cantrip


Sorcerer, Warlock, Wizard

Casting Time: 1 Action
Range: 90 feet
Area of Effect: 1 Creature
Components: V, S, M (small piece of a corporeal undead)
Saving Throw: Yes
Duration: 1 round

This spell exactly duplicates the 3rd level spell Fear, except that it only affects a single target, and only remains active until the start of your next turn.

At Higher Levels: At 5th level, the range increases to 100ft. At 11th level it increases to 120 ft. At 17th level, the range increases to 150ft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.