Sunday, 30 April 2017

Reaperthorn Scarecrow - Large Construct (CR 9)

In my PUG, the "heroes" are currently trapped in a fey dimension, and are tangling with cannibal aelwyn / plant folks so terrible, that they have been cast out by their own foul kind. Leading this group is a potent witch, and she has learned how to animate the deadly thorned plants known  as Reaper Thorns, creating shambling, razor taloned constructs known as Reaperthorn Scarecrows.

We left the last game here....the Scarecrows aint' doing too well!
I thought you might like the stats for these things, as I must admit, I rather like them (don't be fooled by the screen grab, these things have been kicking arse - the last round was almost all spent with folks healing or gritting their teeth). 


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.