Wednesday, 2 August 2017

Gloomwing - Large Beast (CR 3)

Firstly, sorry for the slow down of new posts. I have been damn busy, and will probably continue to be for some time, although I have some annual leave incoming, and hope to get some time to write then.

Anyways, as promised, here is what the Tenebrous Worm grows up to be (if it isn't hacked apart by rampaging adventurers of course); a Gloomwing - a ghostly, shimmering thing with warped and flickering wings who's patterns can confuse and distract those that see them.

As far as I know, the Gloomwing first appeared in AD&D 1st Edition in Monster Manual II, and it has had a version in most subsequent versions - though not 5e yet, and I don't remember them being in 4e off the top of my brains...

Anyway, here ya go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Let me know.